This site speaks to the dispute between Mike and Doug McCarron of the Carpenters Union

I was just informed that I was found guilty on all charges by the UBC Kangaroo Court.

At trial, I introduced 630 pages of documents and had nine witnesses testify on my behalf.  In spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of the charges, Frank Spencer, Jim Smith and Dave Tharpe did what they were told by my loving brother, dictator Doug.  Shame on all of you!  Shame also on Mike Draper, Justin (the minister) Weidner, and Doug’s director of real estate, Randy Sowell.

I would also like to thank the behind the scenes henchmen for the three documented instances of witness tampering and intimidation, as well as the introduction of falsified documents.

Comments

Nancy Haas
10/02/2013 8:48am

Mike, this is so wrong and it breaks my heart...I truly loved the Carpenters and I gave up everything for the good of the Brotherhood only to see it turn into just a 'neighborhood'...

NYC Dissident
10/05/2013 12:41pm

Mike, I'd like to express my sheer frustration against your brother. He truly robbed the democratic process in the UBC. I hope now that you have exhausted all internal remedies that you expose your brother for what he truly is and the decimation of the Carpenters. Doug s modus operandi is to strip people of power and shut down their locals. Look what he did to local 608 and DOCKBUILDERS local 1456. I hope you go all the way with this Mike. You have my support

10/05/2013 2:39pm

I could not have said it better, NYC Dissident and thank you for supporting Mike. He always had my back when my own 'leadership' did not.
As always,

10/05/2013 2:42pm

Former Carpenters Local 630 Trustee

10/05/2013 2:42pm

Former Carpenters Local 630 Trustee

10/05/2013 2:42pm

10/05/2013 2:42pm

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.